The Land Rover family boasts a full and fantastic cast of characters, and finding out which of those best suits your needs is essential to getting the most from your Rover experience. Here we’ve summarised the models, features, costs and suitability of our full range to help you find the right car.
If you know what you want, or need a little help to make your decision, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Range Rover Evoque
The Evoque is available in three body styles: the 5 door, the coupé and the convertible. Each offering different benefits, the cars are also available in several trim levels. Optional extras can also be added to each, allowing drivers to create the ideal vehicle.
- SE (5-door only): Designed and built for contemporary city living, the SE includes grained leather seats, front and rear parking sensors, and projected puddle lights with Range Rover Evoque graphic.
- SE Tech (5-door and Coupé): Featuring high quality grained leather seats in various colours, InControl Touch Navigation, state-of-the-art Xenon headlights with LED signature and power wash.
- HSE Dynamic (5-door, Coupé and Convertible): The HSE Dynamic includes dynamic interior with choice of colour schemes. The soft touch, sporty steering wheel complements the interior’s progressive aesthetic and InControl Touch Pro keeps the driver connected and informed.
- HSE Dynamic Lux (5-door, Coupé and Convertible): A truly personalised interior as well as sophisticated InControl Touch Pro infotainment system and Meridian Surround Sound System 825W with 16 speakers and subwoofer. Optional panoramic sunroof and Hands-free Powered Gesture Tailgate.
- Autobiography (5-door and Coupé): The best of urban driving in one car. With full Oxford leather interior, illuminated aluminium front treadplates, unique 20” five split-spoke ‘Style 527’ alloys.
Leasing costs for the Evoque range from £227.28 to £447.51 per month
- Cruise control
- Leather steering wheel
- Heated front seats
- Parking sensors
- Rain-sensing windscreen wipers
- Heated windscreen
- 17” to 20” alloys
- Adaptive LED headlights
- Power fold mirrors
- Panoramic sunroof
- Wide range of interior colours and materials
A true city car, the Range Rover Evoque makes light work of the urban jungle. With automation key to its design, the Evoque takes everyday practicalities in its stride, allowing you to sit back and enjoy the drive.
The Range Rover is available in five models, with a further Autobiography LWB model to choose from. With various luxury features across the range, the Range Rover offers a top-of-the-class ride whatever your tastes, needs, and budget.
- Vogue: With a Dark Atlas grille surround and Atlas grille mesh and ribs on the exterior, the interior features luxurious touches such as Land Rover’s Perforated Oxford leather seats.
- Vogue SE: The Vogue SE takes a closer look at the important details with Noble Plated upper and lower door handle surrounds and, on the inside, Perforated Semi-Aniline leather seats.
- Autobiography (LWB available): The Autobiography is available in either SWB or LWB depending upon your needs, and comes with Dark Atlas grille surround, chrome ribs, and Atlas grille mesh. Inside, the centre rear Semi-Aniline seat features embossed Autobiography script.
- SVAutobiography Dynamic: Designed with luxury performance in mind, the SV Autobiography Dynamic is available exclusively in standard wheelbase with a V8 supercharged 550hp engine.
- SV Autobiography LWB: The SV Autobiography LWB base is the height of refinement, featuring rear executive class seating and a luxury knurled interior finish.
Range Rover leasing costs range from £696.48 to £1164.61 per month
- Massage seats with five programmes for driver and front seat passenger
- Distinctive Autobiography lettering on the tailgate, tread plates and rear seats
- High-grade materials including contrast-stitched semi-aniline leather
- All terrain progress control system
- Towing capacity of up to 3,500kg
- Contrast roof in black or silver
- Fixed or sliding panoramic roof and full-length power blind
- SVO Premium Palette exterior colour schemes
- Rear executive class seating
- Interior mood lighting with ten colours and adjustable brightness
- Personal climate control for each of the four front seats
The original Range Rover is the SUV that has it all; the pinnacle of luxury travel combined with the practical abilities that most off-roaders can only aspire to. Whether tackling desserts, ice, or inner city streets, the technology packed into the Range Rover ensures you always travel in total comfort.
Range Rover Sport
With four models to choose from with the Range Rover Sport, the various trim levels offer plenty of options to adapt your vehicle to your needs.
- HSE: Featuring Atlas Silver detailing along exterior lines and an Oxford perforated leather interior.
- HSE Dynamic: With a dynamic design enhanced by gloss black exterior details, the interior includes Oxford perforated leather seats and a 12.3” infotainment panel.
- Autobiography Dynamic: Featuring gloss black exterior accents and perforated Oxford leather seats with Autobiography pattern.
- SVR: This model delivers enlarged air intakes, Bright quad pipes and a specialised rear spoiler in Narvik Black, all emphasising the model’s sportiness. The 550PS 5.0L V8 Supercharged engine is included as standard.
- 2.0-litre Diesel: coming 2017
Leasing the Range Rover Sport costs between £517.27 to £874.40 per month.
- Front fog lights
- Incontrol Touch Pro infotainment system
- Detailed design elements including the Dark Atlas grille, Atlas Range Rover script, and Dark Brushed Aluminium
- Beautiful soft grained leather
- SVO Premium Palette exterior paints
- Panoramic roof
- Premium wheels in 19”, 20”, 21”, and 22”
- 20-way powered front seats with preference memory and five massage programmes
- Dynamic Pack interior colours
- Heated and cooled front and rear seats
Combining luxury interiors with a sporty drive and practical considerations such as the 5+2 seating arrangement, the Range Rover Sport is a true luxury SUV. Suited to trips around town and winding B-roads, the Sport scores a hat trick with its impressive all-weather off-road abilities.
Range Rover Discovery Sport
With variants to suit most lifestyles, the Discovery Sport can be tailored to individual specifications with an array of optional extras and customisable items.
- SE: A premium introduction to a luxury range, with features including heated front seats and rear parking aid.
- SE Tech: The Tech comes with added InControl Touch Navigation, Gesture Tailgate, and front parking sensors.
- HSE: Added design and tech elements include Xenon headlights with LED signature as well as a Meridian Sound System 380W plus 10 speakers and dual channel subwoofer.
- HSE Black: Putting the focus on a sharp appearance, the HSE Black rides on 20” gloss black alloys and features Narvik Black detailing.
- HSE Luxury: Sophistication at its core, the HSE Luxury features added interior details including configurable ambient interior lighting, a powered gesture tailgate, and Windsor leather seats.
- HSE Dynamic Lux: Exuding confidence on the road and featuring a bold new design across the front, rear, and contoured side mouldings. A Red SPORT badge and chrome exhaust finishers add to the unique finish.
From £297.73 to £413 per month
- InControl Touch infotainment system
- Powered gesture tailgate
- Heated front seats
- Rear parking aid
- Contrast roof in black or grey
- Panoramic roof
- 18” to 20” alloy wheels in a variety of finishes
- Adaptive Xenon headlights
- Adaptable temperatures
- Elegant interior colour schemes and materials
The Discovery Sport packs plenty of punch with an array of features designed to make your experience the best it can be. With an intuitive InControl Touch infotainment system, heated seats, and a powered gesture tailgate amongst its armoury, the Discovery Sport puts practicality in a luxury package. Compact but offering up to seven seats, this family-friendly ride can take on everything from city streets to mud tracks.
Range Rover Discovery
The All New Range Rover Discovery is available in five distinct models, all suited to family driving in various styles.
- S: The all-new S is designed to take you wherever you want to go in the greatest of comfort and style. Versatile, capable, stylishly realised.
- SE: A fantastic all-rounder with added elements to make your journey a truly refined experience.
- HSE: With added details making the HSE even more beautifully crafted, this model adds a further level of finesse and sophistication.
- HSE Luxury: Offering a more distinctive design and added levels of comfort and finish, the HSE Luxury has been further fine-tuned.
- First Edition: The First Edition, set apart from the crowd, is totally unique both inside and out.
£603.94 per month
- Incontrol Touch Pro
- Terrian Response 2
- Wade Sensing
- 3,500kgs towing capacity
- Intelligent Seat Fold
- Extended leather pack with Windsor leather in an array of colours
- InControl Apps
- Interior stowage solutions
- Grained and Windsor leather seats
- Climate control
- 19” to 22” alloys
- Panoramic sunroof
- Electrically deployable Land Rover tow bar
Combining the agricultural roots of the legendary Defender with Range Rover’s do-it-all capabilities, the All New Range Rover Discovery is a rural hero with the skills to tackle any inner city. Featuring practical considerations such as parking aids, adaptive cruise control, and the optional climate control, the Discovery is a car that takes its job very seriously and in typically luxurious Range Rover style. It’s big, it’s bold, and it’s the best in its class.